11.09.2004

How To Be Less Narcissistic 101

When I started this blog I assumed it would provide my friends and family with an entertaining and hopefully interesting read, and maybe the occasional google user with highly sough "1st-person commentary" - and maybe even some information. But I never expected to be providing self-help information. But if you do a search on Google (right now!) for "How to be less narcissistic" I come up on top! Even over the thousands of websites that actually address this issue (total list 150,000!). Ironically, the better an authority I become on being less narcissistic, the less narcissistic I become. Or so google says. Or something like that... But hopefully the guy in search of that info has, uh, gotten something about it.

Update: I've been bumped to number six. Aw, Shucks.

No comments: